It is used as an anti-friction, anti-pressure, anti-wear additive or as an additive in motor, gear, transmission oils (mineral, semi-synthetic, synthetic, PAO, Esters) and lubricants to improve tribological, anti-friction, anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-static and anti-adhesive properties. In the process of oil on the working surface creates a protective ultra-thin coating “EPILAM ® TRIBOCONTACT”. It is used in gearboxes, internal combustion engines, mechanical and automatic gearboxes, axles, transmissions, bearings.
Nanostray tribalistas-friction additive to motor oils, transmission oils. Multifunctional polymer concentrate is designed to protect against wear and maintain the performance of engines and transmissions of cars and trucks.
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION
• As an anti-friction lubricant
• * As an anti-adhesive additive/additive
a tribo compound, additive
• Increases oil pumpability
• * Increase anti-wear properties
• Resistance to chemically aggressive environments
• Protects against corrosion
• Suitable for extreme operating conditions
• Viscosity 125-160 10-3 PA*s
• No deposits
• Long service life
• Excellent anti-friction properties
• Contribute to resistance to mechanical damage (wear)
• Low concentrations used
• Delivered ready-to-use
• Increase the service life of units (engines, gearboxes, axles), including under extreme operating conditions
• Improves the extreme pressure properties of the lubricant
• Improves the performance properties of lubricants and petroleum
The maximum load on bullies
Density at 20 ° С (average)
Sulphate ash (on average)
Flash point in open crucible
More then 100
Less then 0,05
IMPACT on the ENVIRONMENT
• Does not contain ODS
• Are not carcinogenic
• Have a low level of toxicity
• Does not create a metal film
• Can be applied by lubrication or by adding (adding) to the oil medium, lubricants
• The estimated amount of composition is selected empirically. When added, the norm is 1-5% to the volume of working oil in the unit. In some cases, the dosage is determined empirically depending on the nature of the racing competition.
• To improve the extreme pressure properties, it is recommended to increase the concentration to a maximum of 5%.
• Properties of the coating can be improved by repeated application of “EPILAM ® TRIBO”
• The absence of any requirements for masking
CLEARANCE AND DISPOSAL
Non-selective method: oil change, lubrication with subsequent flushing, additive or dosing in lubricants
Collapsible method: using the Fluora A1 cleaner – a family of cleaning agents with improved properties. Suitable for cleaning and degreasing the surface of metals and non-metals from polymers, bitumen, carbon deposits, resins, oils, dirt, acids. They have a high penetrating and dissolving effect. Fluora A brands are selected for specific technological conditions.