PROCESSING additive – the composition “EPILAM® TRIBO D2” in liquid or powder form (granules) is manufactured according to TU2412-002-13868195-2012 (liquid, Modification Tribo D21) or according to Standart 13868195-007-2018 (granules). The processing additive is a mixture of fluoropolymers with additives. Substance (D2-Powder, granules; D21 -liquid) from white to gray color without mechanical impurities.
EPILAM® TRIBO D2 PROCESSING ADDITIVE (powder)
EPILAM® TRIBO D21 processing ADDITIVE (liquid)
EPILAM® TRIBO D23 PROCESSING ADDITIVE (anti-wear)
• Reduces the formation of carbon deposits
• Excellent anti-adhesive properties
• High thermal stability
• Suitable for a wide range of polymer extrusion
• Suitable for low-index and high-molecular polymers
• High degree of Miscibility with polymers
• Easy dosing and application technology
• Are effective polymers that have advantages from competing technologies, and do not have a fire and explosion hazard
impact on the ENVIRONMENT
• Do not contain ODS
• Are not carcinogenic
• Non-flammable and explosive
• Does not irritate
• On the mod. D21 has a safety
• Can be added to polymers at low dosages by direct addition or as a prepared solution.
• Low consumption of the composition, the dosage is from 0.0001 to 0.3%
• To enhance the effect, it is Recommended to pre-mix with the base product (polymer)
• from white to gray
10kg, 20kg, 25kg
Developed specifically for petrochemical manufacturers, it is a fluoropolymer processing additive that improves the process of extrusion production of polyolefins (LDPE, LLDPE, EVA, HDPE mLLDPE, etc.), polyalphaolefins, polymers. It is economical and at low concentrations does not affect the subsequent processing/processing of polymers, facilitates surface cleaning. It has anti-adhesive properties and reduces sticking at the outlet (for example, from the extruder), increases fluidity through the extruder and out of the production equipment. It is effectively combined with additional polymer components such as blocking agents, binders, pigments, and colorants. Improves the mechanical and strength properties of the produced plastic and materials. Additional advantages include increased product productivity and high-quality products with improved and balanced product properties, which improves the transparency and gloss of the material surface.
AREA OF USE
• The extruder polymerization of thermoplastics.
• Extruders in the production of polymeric dyes.
• In the tire and rubber industry extruders.
• In the processes of production of polymers
Scope of application all fields of industry, petrochemicals
Property, the Effect fluoropolymer processing additive, which improves the process of extrusion production
Type D2 – powdered, granules
D21 – liquid
Density at t=20 ° C 0.8-1.3 g/cm3
The content of inhibitors and inorganic substances Is less than 15%
Recommended dosage of 0.0001 to 0.3… %
Mass fraction of fluoropolymers not less than 85%
Areas of APPLICATION
Petrochemicals, polymer production
Extruders, injection molding machines
Production of oils and lubricants
Manufacture of plastic
Production of polymer paints
Production of polyolefins, polyethylene