Ultra thin coating equipment KI-6982M
The system is designed for applying/receiving the strengthening and protective nanosized monolayers of fluorinated synthesized traditional and Epilam coatings for solid metallic and non-metallic surfaces of mechanical parts, aviation, aerospace, energy, medicine etc. industries, including metal-working tools (drills, cutters, indexable inserts, taps, dies, matrices, punches, etc.) by immersion in a cell epidemiologia by thermoactivation. The complex can be used for applying multi-functional (including protective) nanoscale coatings for various purposes (antifriction, bactericidal, hydrophobic, high-temperature, anti-corrosion, tribological, etc.) for a wide range of products.
* Provides excellent preservation and anti-corrosion properties
* Provides long-term protective properties
• No need to remove the coating during further processing
* Suitable for all hot and cold curing processes, such as COLD-BOX-AMIN, RESOL-CO2, BETA-SET, RED-SET and other similar processes
• High performance
• High degree of coverage on the surface
• Long-term protection and weather resistance
* Easy application technology
* Adjustable performance, full process automation.
* Adjustment of the size of processed products
• Ease of use
THE IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
• Not an OPO
• Does not emit carcinogens
• Not explosive
• Does not emit toxic fumes
* Easy installation/disassembly, maintainability
• Low power consumption
• Low lubricant consumption
• High performance. You can apply both by running products, and dipping from above. You can work with products without waiting
for the WARRANTY to dry
* 12 MONTHS WARRANTY PERIOD
Working dimensions of the camera: 620x620x640/740 (other-on request of the consumer).
Degree of sealing: – full
Options: Epilam preparation system, thermal heating up to + 110°C, 380V,
Overall dimensions of the installation (approximately): 1940x800x1400mm (others – according to the customer’s technical specifications);
Additional options: vacuum drying Cabinet, IR curing (separate equipment);
Operating temperature inside the epilation chamber, °C: +50 … ±100;
Recommended for use for thin-layer coating.
Economical, does not affect the subsequent processing.
Company “AVTOSTANKOPROM, Ltd.” (ASPM Group) offers a range of easy to apply cleaning and protective coatings designed to maintain protection from sticking and purity. Offered in the form of ready-to-use compositions & coating.
Based on advanced chemical technology other than traditional, they offer recipe makers an exceptional level of efficiency.