Thin – layer anti-icing-anti-adhesive protective coating “EPILAM ® AQUA-A8”, used for processing crane equipment, port equipment, freight cars (gondolas, dump cars, hoppers), marine vessels, facades and roofs of buildings, loading platforms, etc. They provide low adhesion of contacting particles of water, frost, snow, and ice on the treated surfaces.
Thin – layer anti-icing and anti-adhesive protective coating “EPILAM ® AQUA-A8”, used for processing crane equipment, port equipment, freight cars (gondolas, dump cars, hoppers), marine vessels, facades and roofs of buildings, loading platforms, etc. They provide low adhesion of contacting particles of water, frost, snow, and ice on the treated surfaces.
The composition of the AQUA protective coating is specially selected in such a way as to ensure a combination of consistent reliable performance characteristics with ease of coating application. This product provides an environmentally sound
solution based on a balance of safety, performance and positive environmental impact.
We recommend specialized cleaners “Fluora A” — a family of solvents with improved properties that provide an optimal balance of safety and performance. Suitable as cleaning solvents.
The thickness of the adsorbing film is up to 100 nanometers, the total layer is up to 1 mm..
Withstands temperatures up to -70 °C without compromising performance
5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 200kg
* Transparent (depends on the surface)
* Excellent protective anti-icing-anti-adhesive properties, giving hydrophobicity
* Reduces wet snow and frost buildup
* Eliminates the absorption of moisture into the surface
* Forms a stable protective and separating layer against contamination.
* Chemically inert substances
• Long duration of action
They are polymers with efficiency advantages that have long distinguished EPILAM ® AQUA from competing technologies for manufacturing thin-layer coatings, such as hydrocarbon or silicone
It is not flammable liquid.
The impact on the environment
• Do not contain ODS
• Are not carcinogenic
• Does not irritate
• There is a safety data sheet
• Can be applied by spray, immersion (dipping), wetting, roller
• Low consumption of the composition
* The estimated amount of the composition is 1 kg per 8-10 m2 of surface
• Pre-wash and surface cleaning are recommended
* Dries within 30 minutes at a temperature not lower than +5°C, at low temperatures it dries a little longer (water evaporation)
Area of applications
All areas of industry can be applied in the field of servicing ships, railway cars, oil platforms, oil storage tanks, roofs, ships, port equipment, crane equipment, and other areas.
A thin protective coating is created, which significantly reduces the coefficient of adhesion (sticking).
Density at t=20oC
Of 0.8-1.3 g/somz
Consumption rate 1 kg
Number of layers
on 8 … 10 sq. m. (on average)
up to three layers
For 30 minutes, at a temperature not lower than +5°C
at low temperatures, it dries a little longer (water evaporation)
-20°C … +50°C
“EPILAM ® AQUA-A8»
Sphere of industry
Roofs and facades of buildings, concrete and stone surfaces
Ropes, crane equipment, pipes
Loading platforms, oil storage tanks
Ships, port equipment
Railway trains, tanks