AntiSpatter Epilam AQUA-A3
The compositions “EPILAM ® AQUA-A3, A33” – antispatter are Designed to prevent welding drops and splashes from sticking to the metal surfaces of welded workpieces, nozzles, devices and equipment. Antispatter is used both for welding low-carbon steels and stainless steel, and especially for difficult welding operations.
Of particular relevance is the use of a liquid that prevents the sticking of welding splashes during bodywork and repair of painted metal products. This reduces the size of the surface that requires subsequent abrasive cleaning. The heat-resistant film creates a barrier to splashes, but it does not serve as an obstacle in the formation of the weld.
The AQUA-A3 (A33) composition is a non – corrosive, highly effective product that is compatible with subsequent processes such as painting or coating. Depending on the modifications, it can be used as a concentrate.
Makes it easier to clean the surface.
Composition in cans, metal barrels.
The composition of all AQUA ® protective coatings is specially selected in such a way that after application, a thin-layer uniform coating is created on the surface in a short time, where a combination of consistent reliable performance characteristics with ease of coating is provided. These products, sold under the “AQUA ® ” brand, provide an environmentally friendly
a solution based on a balance of safety, performance, and environmental benefits.
• Excellent anti-adhesive and anti-corrosion properties
• Has cleansing properties
• It has protective properties
• Suitable for all cold curing processes such as COLD-BOX-AMIN, RESOL-CO2, BETA-SET, RED – SET and other similar processes
• High adhesion of the composition to the surface
• High degree of coverage on the surface
• Long-term protection and weather resistance
• Easy application technology
• Represent effective polymers, which have the advantages of competing technologies is not the HFL.
THE IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
• Do not contain ODS
• Are not carcinogenic
• Not explosive
• Does not irritate
• There is a safety data sheet
• Can be applied by spray, wetting, roller
• Low consumption of the composition
• Dries within: up to 60 minutes without additional equipment. You can work without waiting for drying