Epilam “ELECTRONIС” series compositions apply for protective nanocoating electronic components & equipments, characterized by a high degree of modification of electronic components and provide moisture protection, hydrophobicity and anticorrosion for a long time, preserving the electrical parameters of products.
EPILAM compositions of the “electronic” series are characterized by a high degree of modification of electronic components and provide moisture protection, hydrophobicity and anti-corrosion for a long time, preserving the electrical parameters of products.
EPILAM ® Electronics-A,C thin – layer protective Coatings are designed to maintain the performance of electronic devices-even in the most adverse operating conditions. The compositions create a thin protective layer that protects against external chemical and physical effects, water repellency, dirt, dust, growth and development of bacteria.
- TU: ТУ 2412-002-13868195-2012
- Article: 2207003
- TI: 2207-012
“EPILAM® Electronics”, thin-layer protective coatings are designed to maintain the performance of electronic devices – even in the most adverse operating conditions. Compositions create a thin protective layer that protects against external chemical and physical attack, water repellency, sticking of dirt, dust, growth and the development of bacteria.
TYPE – А
The composition “Electronic-A” is intended for processing circuit printed boards, microchips, products from aluminum, magnesium, duralumin, zinc and their alloys (white metals; aluminum alloys, duralumin, alloys, metallizing coating; chemical polishing and black anodizing; etching; chemical passivation, chemical nickel coatings)
TYPE – С
The composition "Elektronik-C" is intended for the treatment of circuit printed boards, microchips, copper products, precious metals and their alloys (yellow metals)
Examples of using
• Antennas, radar antennas, enclosures
• Printed circuit boards, radio electronic equipment (blocks)
• Sensors, microcircuits
• Alloys, non-ferrous metals
• Communication stations, towers
Specialized cleaners are recommended De-greaser “Fluora-A” is a family of solvent substances with improved properties that provide the optimal balance of safety and operational characteristics. Suitable as cleaning solvents.
The thickness of the chemisorbing / adsorbing film is up to 100 nanometers, the total layer is up to 1 micron
Maintains influence of temperature from -80 ° C to
+270 ° C without deterioration of operational properties
Areas of use
Circuit printed boards, microchips, electronic components, microcircuits
Antenna, radar antenna, radio electronic equipment
Radiators, sensors, heat exchangers
Communication stations, towers, cabinets
Alloys, non-ferrous metals
Glasses, optics, appliances
All areas of industry
It creates a thin protective coating that can significantly reduce the adhesion coefficient (sticking)
Density at t=20ºС
Consumption rate, 1 L
Number of layers
at 12 … 16 m.kv (on average)
Up to 10 min
Up to 120 min
Application temperature :
-20°С … +40°С
• Excellent anti-adhesive protective, hydrophobic properties
• Promote resistance to contamination, growth and development of bacteria.
• Protect against external chemical exposure.
• The coating does not change the electrical parameters
• When using Epilam compositions for achieving a significant reduction in surface tension requires a very small amount of these materials, which for customers means lower concentrations used
• Chemically inert substances
• They are polymers with efficiency advantages that have long distinguished compounds from competing surfactant manufacturing technologies, such as hydrocarbon and silicone
Impact on ecology
• Do not contain ODS
• Not carcinogenic.
• Not explosive
• Does not irritate.
• Safety data sheet available
• Can be applied by spraying, dipping, wetting, roller
• Low composition consumption
• The estimated amount of the composition is 1 kg per 10-14 m² surface
• No training requirements
• Dries in a few minutes without the need for heat treatment
• You can work without waiting for drying
• Transparent (depends on the surface)